Please follow these instruction to configure a a Secure FTP client to transfer data into your data share. Please contact Olafe support to have the following information required for configuration.
Required Configuration Settings
|Login settings||Advanced Settings|
|Host name||Environment\Directories\Remote Directory|
Download WinSCP software from https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
Select Installation package.
- Open the installation program
- If a language screen is display, please select the desired language, and click OK.
- On the License Agreement page, click Accept after reviewing the license.
- You will be prompted to select the setup type. Choose Typical Installation. Click Next.
- Then you will be prompted for Initial User Settings. Keep the default Commander interface. Click Next.
- At the Ready to install Screen, click Install.
- A brief installation process will take place. You may have to restart Windows Explorer or your computer. If you choose not to restart, some WinSCP functions may not be available until you do so.
- Deselect the two optional settings: Launch WinSCP and Open Getting started page.
- Click Finish.
- Launch WinSCP
- Confirm that SFTP is the selected protocol.
- Enter the login information provided by Olafe support.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Enter the directory information and click OK.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Login button to connect.
Article is closed for comments.