Sometimes, Internet Explorer stops to function correctly on certain web sites. Internet Explorer can be restored to its default installation state.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows that are currently open
- Start Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools button
- Click Internet Options
- Click the Advanced tab
- Click the Reset button
- Click the Reset button again in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, click Close and then click OK
- Exit and then restart Internet Explorer
For additional details please reference the following Microsoft article on How to reset Internet Explorer settings
Article is closed for comments.