This guide will show you how to configure QuickBooks Desktop Edition to work with Amazon WorkMail to send emails for Invoices and Statements.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop Edition
- Open and logon into the company file
- Select Edit from menu
- Select Preferences
- Select Send Forms  from the left options menu
- Select Web Mail  option in the Send E-Mail Using menu
- Click the Add  button
- In the Email Id field, type your email address
- In the Email Provider drop down, select Others
- In the Server Name field, type smtp.mail.us-east-1.awsapps.com
- In the Port field, type 465
- Select the SSL/TLS option
- Click OK
- Click OK to close the Preferences menu
At first email send process of a Customer Invoice, for example, you will be prompted for a password. Please enter your password you used to logon to your Windows desktop.