Some systems contain multiple programs that work with a particular type of document. You may select the default program that is used by your system to open such documents.
- Launch Windows File Explorer
- Navigate to any location where you have the file type stored
- If you just received the file as an email attachment, save the file anywhere on your system, and navigate to it with Explorer
- Right click on the file type
- Click on Open with
- Click on Choose default program...
- Click on the program you wish to use
- Click OK
If you need further assistance or have additional questions, please contact support.