Some web sites block access from cloud hosted desktops.
Common symptoms of blocked access:
- Access denied message: You don't have permission to access "website" on this server.
- HTTP ERROR 403 - You don't have authorization to view this page
- Access blocked: possible proxy detected
- This site can't be reached. "website" took too long to respond.
- General failure to logon and access the account (banking web sites)
- Not displaying any information at all with error messages that do not exist if tried from a consumer network
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, and are able to use the website in question from a local computer, laptop, tablet, or phone, please create a support case specifying the link that does not work.
Olafe can redirect access to the web site through a vast network of local proxy systems which bypass these restrictions. Please note that access to the web sites will be significantly slower as every connection to the web site will have to traverse through more connections on the Internet.
These types of errors are because of the poor security of the web sites and not because of your browser configuration.
Below is a partial list of some of the web sites that Olafe currently redirects traffic for its customers.
- United Healthcare
- News Services
Note: If you would like to have faster access, and are able to escalate the technical issue within any of the above web sites, please have them contact Olafe support directly.
Article is closed for comments.