After logging on to the Voice Portal menu.
Message Playback Options
|While listening to your voicemail messages, the following options are available:|
|ACTION||BEFORE MESSAGE||DURING MESSAGE||AFTER MESSAGE|
|Reply to Message||n/a||4||4|
|Save Message and
go to next
|Play Inbox Messages||1||n/a||1|
|Work with Greetings||3|
|Access Deleted Messages||6||n/a||After message
2 to save 3 to erase
|Log on as a
|Return to Main Menu,
|Skip back 5 secs||n/a||n/a|
|Skip forward 5 secs||n/a||n/a|
Forwarding a Message
Delivery Options Menu
While listening to messages, you can send
Changing Your Voicemail PIN
Recording Your Personal Greeting
- Access your voicemail box.
- From the Main Menu, press 3.
- To set up a personal greeting press 1.
- To set up a system generated greeting or to change the recording of your name press 3.
- To change the greeting that callers hear when you’re busy press 5.
- If you don’t record a personal greeting, a generic greeting will be played.
Replying to a Message - Dialing the Originator
- While listening to a message, you can call the person back by pressing 4 and selecting option 1.
- This capability will not work if the voicemail system was not able to identify the Caller ID information when the original voicemail was received or if your phone is configured with call
restrictions which prevent you from calling the originator’s number.