Music-On-Hold can be customized to provide targeted messaging or unique music to individuals on your phone system while they are on hold.
- Upload multiple audio files with your hold music and messages
- Customize hold music for different extensions
- Provide callers with helpful information to frequently asked questions
- Keep customers entertained and informed while they wait
You can use these instructions to customize the Music On Hold. If the menu options described below do not exist on your system, please get in touch with your sales or support organization to enable this feature.
Login to the admin console at https://olafe.uccommportal.com/bg
Select the Music on Hold from the menu
A new window will open
Upload new files
Note: The files must be saved as .wav files in either one of the following codecs:
To upload the files, go to the Resources tab.
Got the bottom of the screen,
Use the process below to add as many files as necessary up the available disk space on the system:
- A custom ID, different from all the other IDs on that page
- A description of the audio file
- Click Choose File to navigate to where the file is located
- Click Add button
Select a Custom Music On Hold
Go to the Mappings tab
When changing the Default value, it will affect all the phone numbers. If you would like specific Music On Hold for specific numbers, select the phone number along with the custom Music On Hold file.