Music On Hold can be customized to provide targeted messaging or unique music to individuals while they are on hold on your phone system.
- Upload multiple audio files with your own hold music and messages.
- Customize hold music for different extensions.
- Provide callers with useful information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Keep customers entertained and informed while they wait.
You can use these instructions to customize the Music On Hold. If the menu options described below do not exist on your system, please contact your sales or support organization to enable this feature.
Logon to the admin console at https://olafe.uccommportal.com/bg
Select the Music On Hold from the menu
A new windows will open
Upload new files
Note: The files must be saved as .wav files in either one of the following codecs:
To upload the files go to the Resources tab.
Got the bottom of the screen,
Use the process below to add as many files as necessary up the available disk space on the system:
- a custom ID, different from all the other IDs on that page
- A description of the audio file
- Click Choose File to navigate to where the file is located
- Click Add button
Select a Custom Music On Hold
Go to the Mappings tab
When making changes to the Default value, it will affect all of the phone numbers. If you would like specific Music On Hold for specific numbers, select the phone number along with the custom Music On Hold file.