On your Android device:
- Go to your Apps
- Launch Email
- Select Add Account
- Select Exchange
- If prompted for the protocol, select ActiveSync
- Type your email address and password
- Leave the Domain field empty
- Click Next
- Just so you know, if your account cannot be found, you are prompted to provide the name of your Exchange server, domain, user name, and password.
- The server name is mobile.mail.us-east-1.awsapps.com
- If you are prompted again for the user name, it is your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are prompted again for the domain, it is your domain name (example.com)
- You can just enter an optional description of your account.
- Click Finish
Some older Android phones do not support more modern security protocols. Please install VMware Boxer email client and use this application to connect to the email system.