As part of the security policy of Olafe-managed systems, passwords are set to expire and must be periodically changed. When a password is changed in the cloud-hosted desktop, it must also be changed on any mobile device that synchronizes emails/contacts/calendars.
Updating iPhone/iPad account settings
- Open Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Select Exchange
- Select Account Name
- Select Password field to update the stored password
Updating Android account settings
- Open the Mail application used to access your email account
- Select the Menu button and select More
- Select Settings
- Select Account Settings
- Enter your password in the Password field and click Save
Note: Android settings may differ based on the release on the Android operating system or your phone manufacturer. For detailed instructions, please reference the phone instruction manuals for Exchange password settings.