The following policy options can be applied to anyone synchronizing email in your organization. Olafe support will consult with you on how to implement a good policy for your business
- Password required: Require a password to lock a mobile device.
- Allow simple password: Use the PIN on the device as the password.
- Minimal password length: Set the number of characters required in a valid password.
- Require alphanumeric password: Require that passwords are made up of letters and numbers.
- Minimum number of character sets: Specify the number of character sets required in a password, such as lowercase and uppercase letters, symbols, and numbers.
- Number of failed attempts allowed: Specify the number of failed login attempts that are allowed before the user is locked out of their account.
- Password expiration: Specify the number of days before a password expires and must be changed.
- Enable screen lock: Specify the number of seconds that must elapse without user input to lock the user's screen.
- Enforce password history: Specify the number of passwords that can be entered before repeating the same password.
- Require encryption on device: Encrypt email data on the mobile device.
- Require encryption on storage card: Encrypt email data on the mobile device's removable storage.
Article is closed for comments.