Passwords are an important part of protecting your identity and securing access to your data. Passwords must be changed periodically to enforce a secure desktop policy. You will be prompted when your passwords are close to expiration. Please follow these steps to change your passwords:
- Click the Start button in the task bar
- Select Windows Security
- Click on Change a password...
- Type in the old password, and the new password with confirmation
- Click the Right Arrow
- The password change synchronization will take several minutes to propagate across all systems
- Upon completion, you will see Your password has been changed. notice
- Click OK
Passwords must meet certain complexity rule. Please reference the "Password Policy" article for guidance.
Your password can only be changed once per day.
If you feel that your account has been compromised, please submit a support ticket right away.