Since most of the attacks on your personal information is based from the Internet, Olafe takes great care in protecting you from malicious activity.
The following precautions are in place to protect your Internet connection:
- Known phishing sites are blocked
- Known malware distribution sites are blocked
- Your account does not have administrative rights
- You cannot write to the system disk
- The security settings cannot be modified
- Internet Explorer cannot download or install any ActiveX controls
- Programs cannot be downloaded
- Cross site scripting cookies are caught and never saved to your system
- There are buffer overflow controls enabled in the browser, in the operating system, and with additional third party security products
- There are multiple layers of anti-virus software checking every time a file is transmitted or written to the browser cache
- The browser cache is cleared periodically
Please note that no system is foolproof, if you feel that the system may have been compromised, please contact support immediately.