Olafe provides a fully managed firewall to secure your office network environment of devices managed by Olafe, such as thin clients and VoIP phones. There are no configurable options to manage. Everything is managed on your behalf.
Olafe manages the following components:
- Firewall rules
- Olafe manages what network traffic goes into your network to make your managed devices work
- Secure connections to data centers
- Encrypted connection to pass private or non encrypted traffic between the data center and your network
- Optional secure connections to other branch offices
- Continuous updates to security rules from 3rd party service providers from which Olafe licenses strong security configuration best practices
- Configurations of network configurations that encompass a local network configurations
- The following network services/protocols are managed: NTP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, OpenVPN, NAT, ACLs, Rules, Certificates, Proxy, etc.
- Continuous logging of all critical information
- Monitoring of your network availability
- Constant updates of firewall software as necessary to address security updates or implement new features
Article is closed for comments.